LATISSE®: Love Your Lusciously Long Lashes
If Eyes are the windows to the soul, then you should highlight them with beautiful long luscious lashes. Having voluminous eyelashes can help attract positive attention to your eyes, but for those who were not born with ideal eyelashes, we have prescription Latisse® treatments at Body Systems Wellness Regenerative Medicine.
Serving the Glendale area in California, Body Systems Wellness Regenerative Medicine is led by Shahen Kurestian. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how Latisse® can promote your natural eyelash growth and subtly enhance your eyes.
What is Latisse®?
There may be other eyelash treatments on the aesthetic market, but Latisse® is the only FDA-approved prescription that increases the length, volume, and tint of your lashes in 16 weeks. *Individual Results May Vary
Although this treatment is prescribed at our Glendale office, it is an at- home treatment that you incorporate into your nightly routine.
How Does Latisse® Work?
This multi-step application process is easy to use:
- Cleanse the face of all makeup and remove any contact lenses
- Remove a sterile applicator from the tray and, holding it horizontally, place a drop of medicated Latisse® solution on the applicator closest to the tip but not on the tip
- Going from the inner part of your eyelashes outward, slowly apply the solution to the base of your lashes where they meet the skin. Do not apply to the lower eyelashes or to other areas of the eye.
- Blot any excess solution outside of the treatment area
- Dispose of the applicator and repeat the process to the other eye with a fresh applicator
When Will I See Results?
The process of promoting lash growth is gradual, with many patients beginning to see increased length after four weeks, increased volume and color after about eight weeks, and full results after 16 weeks. Patients are encouraged to continue treatment for the full duration in order to achieve optimal results. When treatment with Latisse® is discontinued, lashes will gradually return to their previous state.
Is Latisse® Safe?
This medication has been tested for safety and efficacy and has a high rate of patient satisfaction. If the included application instructions are carefully followed, Latisse® yields positive results in most cases. Side effects such as eye redness, irritation, and dryness are possible but occur very rarely. Latisse® prescription.
Contact Body Systems Wellness Regenerative Medicine to schedule a consultation and find out how to increase your lash fullness, thickness, and volume with Latisse®.
For more information, please call or send us an email.