A naturally occurring enzyme of Niacin, Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (Niacin) otherwise known as NAD, assists the cells in the body to produce energy by converting food into cellular energy. Substance abuse depletes the naturally occurring NAD within the body creating difficulty in converting energy from our food intake. Depression, PTSD, Anxiety, Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE), Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Neurodegenerative diseases, and aging can also affect the naturally occurring levels of NAD in the body. NAD therapy is a restorative therapy that aids in healing damaged cells. This natural therapy with proven protective long-term effects on the brain and is proven to be neuroprotective. NAD IV therapy does not require a specific symptom or condition and can be used solely to promote wellness. It is proposed that the production of new mitochondria through IV NAD+ Therapy, the brain reboots old cells and rewires new cells.
NAD Therapy benefits
- Aids in the production of neurotransmitters such as the “happy hormone” otherwise known as like dopamine and serotonin
- Increases memory and concentration
- Regenerates blood vessels
- Protects cells from being damaged
- Increased neuron function
- Promotes mitochondrial biogenesis
- Aids in neuropathic pain relief
- Aids in anti-aging therapy
- Activates enzymes that correct DNA damage
- Helps with weightloss by breaking down carbohydrates in the body
- Boosts metabolism by generating energy within cells
- Reduces pain
- Promotes healing
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Prevents damage to blood vessels in diabetic patients
- Aids in addiction by reducing symptoms of opiate cravings and alcohol withdrawal
- Helps fatigue by healing at a cellular level and supplying the body with energy
Addiction & NAD Therapy
NAD Therapy is an IV Therapy procedure designed to aid anyone suffering from addiction in replacing depleted NAD co-enzyme, flushing out all the drugs in the user’s system, curbing cravings for opioids, alcohol, drugs, and lessening withdrawal symptoms. Your treatment plan will be discussed with your doctor and the length of your NAD therapy session/sessions will vary depending on the severity of your addiction.
Scroll down for more
Dr. K’s approach to wellness care utilizes the body’s natural healing abilities. His team of practitioners work together to formulate a treatment plan specifically designed for you.
The Body Systems Wellness medical team examine, diagnose, and treat various conditions caused from an imbalance of the body’s natural systems.
WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT NAD THERAPY CAN DO FOR YOU?
Contact Body Systems Wellness to schedule a consultation and find out how safe and effective NAD treatment can help you look and feel brand new!